Speedrating.blogspot.in NOR Personal [DOESN'T have ANY ID in Social Net including Face Book.] [10th March 14]

Monday, November 17, 2014

Dear All All the winners at malakpet won on merit. Totally flopped from my end. As Always, we looked forward with Hope. 1. [10] Another Eagle [1] Gulmarg [2] Amazing Magic . Girl 2. [9] Miss Norah [7] Ashwa Sanwri [6] Master Aggasi 3. [10] Cliquot [13] All Weather Gold [5] Valentine Rose 4. [3] Glory Awaits [4] Yalamlam [1] . Master Bolt 5. [5] Sang Bleu [9] Indian Ocean 6. [5] Sweet Sophia [8] Rios Girl

5 comments:

speedrating said...

Dear All

All the winners at malakpet won on merit. Totally flopped from my end.

As Always, we looked forward with Hope.

1. [10] Another Eagle [1] Gulmarg [2] Amazing Magic . Girl

2. [9] Miss Norah [7] Ashwa Sanwri [6] Master Aggasi

3. [10] Cliquot [13] All Weather Gold [5] Valentine Rose

4. [3] Glory Awaits [4] Yalamlam [1] . Master Bolt

5. [5] Sang Bleu [9] Indian Ocean

6. [5] Sweet Sophia [8] Rios Girl

suniljosh said...

Hi sir plz give me tomorrow race delhi tips plz sir

Unknown said...

Good evening Srikanth bhai I'm big fan of yur tips.I really like yur hard work.sir I always follows yur tips even if dey com or lose but I just follow dem..sir if possible for you pls do provide in yur selections what are good bets for tmrw..thanks in advance....ashish....

Anonymous said...

Mysore tips plz give( run of the race) sir ur predictions will be awsume hoping for the best thank you

Anonymous said...

Admitting mistake or shortcoming is a sign of maturity.I always make a note of your selections. I don't call them tips because I assume that tips are given without much thinking.
you are doing a good job. Pl carry on...
Chanakya